Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First day back...

This morning Mistress expressed doubt that Dave would want to continue their affair! That’s women for you! Why? Anyway, She got the idea into Her head. I assured Her this was not the case, and offered to take a bet on it – She agreed, and if he contacts her via BBM or IM in the office today, then I get to cum in Her pussy once for free – I don’t have to pay for it with strokes of the cane (see my earlier post on this).

So this morning Mistress starts to text me – conversation below. She has NEVER sent me this many texts in a morning – the only reason She’s done it is because She was worried about Her relationship with him. How does that make me feel! And why do I encourage Her?

Mistress (10:23):
Looks like you will not be winning your bet. I've been here half an hour and not a peep on IM or crackberry! I might just win this one! xx

Me (10:25):
hmmm. very strange. I sat just a matter of time. unless u break the ice... xx

Mistress (10:27):
It is v. strange. Mmmm I prob could break the ice if I hear nothing in 30mins. He's on the phone right now xx

Me (10:29):
actually, I've thought about it. I am never wrong about these things. he wants to and/or will make contact even if you don't break the ice.

Mistress (10:33):
Why do u think so? He's usually quick. So what's going on in his head? Xx

Me (10:36):
1) He MIGHT actually be busy & waiting for a quiet minute before making contact.
2) He MIGHT be a little scared coz u made contact from Rome & so wants to proceed with caution. I think option 1. xx

Mistress (10:57):
I think 2 myself. Altho, he txted me on my mobile (while we were in Rome) which in my opinion was a tad risky! xx

Me (11:00):
that's one of the reasons I think 1. plus he said he's looking fwd to sharing his stories. if u r worried then break the ice. x

Me (11:01):
if its option (2) then he is fearing that he texted u just as much as u textsd him so no need to fear.

Mistress (11:02):
I guess, he's just walked away from his desk with his crackberry and mine has just beeped whilst typing this xx

Me (11:03):
as expected then.... x

Mistress (11:03):
He's just broken the ice and has said good morning and I've said morning! How r u? See what he says xx

Me (11:05):
:)

Mistress (11:08):
He reckons he is snowed with work xx

Me (11:09):
well you know me - I never say I told u so! good. xx

Me (11:17):
if/when u smile nicely at him and tell him u hated not hearing from him, he will feel really good. X

Mistress (11:28):
As we are both very busy we've arranged a 3pm coffee for a catch up xx

Me (11:29):
That makes sense! Not! But I'm sure you'll enjoy! xx

Mistress (11:30):
I 'll be leaving, we can chat then and not bbm now and instead concentrate. Same way no more txting for you & I. Back to work xx

Me (11:31):
Xx


So that’s it – I’ve served my purpose and must now go back to focussing on my work!

No comments: