Tuesday, June 29, 2010

When in Rome...

As I mentioned in my comment yesterday, we just got back from a great weekend in Rome. Fantastic. We highly recommend it, even though it is the most expensive place we’ve ever visited, it was great.

We toured the sites, dined al fresco twice a day, drank far too much, and fucked like rabbits – at least twice and often 3 times a day!

Having time to ourselves (we left the kids with my mum) we were really able to explore Mistress’ relationship and what it meant to both of us – we talked about it lots, happily. This made us horny as hell, and we just did it!

Mistress bought a little vibrator She liked in a sex shop there, and on that day She came like 4 times! Exhausting.

She and Dave were in touch all through the weekend, exchanging a few messages through the day, though I think She’d have liked to be in touch more.

Due to all the fucking we did, this morning Mistress announced a new rule. Whenever I cum in Her I am to make a note of it. When She next canes me I am to roll a dice for each time I came in Her, and She will give me that many additional strokes of the cane.

She says that this way I won’t make the mistake of taking Her pussy for granted. I certainly won’t.

With 7 days in a week and an average number rolled of 3 this makes 21 strokes for cumming in Her once a day, plus 15 strokes for discipline – that’s a minimum of 36 in all! Needless to say I did not try to put it in Her this morning.

No comments: