Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Jealousy

We had a great bank holiday weekend.

Mistress was often on Her Crackberry exchanging messages with Dave.

At one point I said to Her, carefully and without angering Her, that I was jealous. That any time She spent on him was time not spent on me. I explained that just because I didn’t complain when She did it, I didn’t Her to be under any illusion that it caused me great jealousy and humiliation.

She accepted that She did feel guilty when doing it, too. But She still did it.

This morning, when She was out at the gym, I got a texted kiss from Her at 11:29.

I read it and thought Dave must be exchanging messages with Her, so She’s decided to make me happy by texting me too. So I texted back a big smile and some kisses.

That is jealousy. She texts me, and instead of me being grateful and happy She has chosen to do it, I conclude that She only did it to assuage Her feeling of guilt at Her ongoing conversation with him.

She called on Her way home for lunch and I started food preparations. I took the rubbish out to the bin, and found Her sat in Her car in the garage on Her Crackberry – obviously messaging him….

When She came in I asked why She’d felt the need to sit in Her car and do it – why not come in, sit down and do it?

She said that it was because She had started the message at the club, and was only finishing it off. Hmmm. I don’t get that, but there we go.

She put Her Crackberry down and then fought with Herself not to look at it again in front of me (my jealousy speaking again!). Eventually I took it to Her and told Her to feel free to check it whenever She wanted.

She grunted and did so.

Then She went up to shower, and left Her BB in Her handbag. I saw the light flashing – new message in, and took it upstairs and put it next to Her tea…..

No comments: