Friday, July 23, 2010

Anal Sex (Oh! And Happy Birthday to me!)


Regular readers will know that my entitlement or right to sex, any sex, ceased some time ago, and in particular anal sex.

When Mistress took David’s cock, which is considerably smaller than mine, and not attached to a submissive, up the arse, She loved it so much She decided to stop giving my cock access.

This caused me major trauma, and she relented: I am permitted anal sex once a year. On my birthday. It is my birthday today.

This time last year we were on holiday in Portugal, and in the evening She gave me Her arse, and I took it. I have not had it since, though others have.

Trouble is, I don’t want it on this basis. I don’t want it as an act of largesse. I only want it if She wants me to fuck Her in the arse – as She undoubtedly wants Dave to fuck Her in the arse.

I told Her this some time ago. She has created a beast of an issue with this, and it will not go away. If She offers me Her arse today, or even instructs me to take it, I shall believe it is because She is fulfilling Her annual duty and pledge, and I do not want it as part of such duty.

I could pretend I do, like I did last year, and if nature permits me, I could take it to make Her happy. But that’s down to nature. Nature may dictate that I don’t take it, because I’m not turned on.

It’s going to be an interesting evening… I shall do my best to make Her happy on my birthday.

5 comments:

Mr's M and D said...

Happy birthday! I understand your dilemma. I often feel I am just getting sympathy sex when in reality she wishes it was one of her lovers.

Anonymous said...

I hope you make Her happy today on your birthday... I think she wants you. Happy birthday :)

Anonymous said...

A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me too, sub hubby.

I understand your feeling. When I am allowed to serve my Wife, I often fear She lets me do it to please me. But on the other hand She so often declines my offer to serve her that I have to accept She wants it, when She permits me.

Take care, my friend. I hope you had a lovely day together.

appy

ritemate said...

Happy birthday from me too! I’m late, but I’m impressed. Encouraging her to send kisses to Her lover is really admirable; you’re setting a great example to all of us subhubs.

sub hubby said...

Dear All

Thank you so much for your kind wishes. We had a great birthday, with the family, and just the two of us (although when it was just the two of us She was on Her Blackberry to Dave much of the time - but that is Her right).

I am lucky to be Hers. And thanks so much for your kind thoughts.