Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lover's Tiff


Mistress and Dave had a date this afternoon. They were to adjourn to their favourite local hotel bar, drink and flirt, and then move up to a room and fuck each others brains out for a few hours.

But yesterday he cancelled, or postponed it. He had to travel for work

She was NOT happy. He had known he was double booked, and he’d said he would rearrange the work – but he didn’t.

Apparently he is due off on holiday next week, and the way their diaries are working, they will not get to spend any time together on coffee, lunch or fuck dates before them.

This actually made Her more disappointed than the missed fuck today. She wouldn’t see him for a whole week!

I was surprised. I didn’t think he was that important to Her life.

I discussed it with Her, and She said Her patience was wearing thin. She thought the relationship was going somewhere, but he didn’t seem committed…

Wow! I didn’t realise this relationship required that degree of proximity! A Lover’s tiff! I thought you had to get married to qualify for one of those!

She was so cross that She waited nearly 30 minutes before replying to each of his BBM messages through the day, and She only said She loves his cock and wants to bounce on it about 5 times instead of the usual 20 times…

I don’t think he got the message!

By this morning She had forgiven him. His work was important, and they would and could meet another time.

She said that She never felt disappointed that She would not see him to say goodbye, and I was reading too much into that. I wonder!

Anyway, I was the beneficiary, because She told me to fuck Her last night, which She would never have done if She was meeting him today. She’d have wanted to present him with a tight, clean, pussy.

This morning they had exchanged a lengthy series of fuck me messages before She’d even brushed Her teeth. It seems the forgiveness is fairly absolute.

All’s well that ends well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez, issues all over, huh?
Glad you were the beneficiary... must have been great to be with Her!