Monday, July 05, 2010

Fucking Date

The date is now known. He has booked a hotel in a neighbouring town for this Friday afternoon. The two of them will leave for a late lunch, have a drink, move to the hotel room, and fuck before they leave.

The date was set up last Friday.

To prepare me Mistress has said She will not touch my cock at all until She has fucked him.

I have had to wank myself since the date was set up. And there’s still the best part of a week to go.

She is terribly excited, and looking forward to it. They’ve been having BBM sex constantly since the date was set up.

2 comments:

m said...

Wow,I love the fact that she has given you so much notice.Heart thumping stuff even for me reading so what impact on you I can only imagine.Plus the restrictions for you until the time with the focus shifting to her fulfillment at the end of the week.She is very much in control of this and delightfully cruel (at least for the reader).We know you should be busy but imagine you will will need an outlet for your emotions, so please keep us informed.Good luck.

sub hubby said...

Hi m. The build up continues - the two of them are like kids in a sweet shop with the anticipation!