Thursday, July 29, 2010

Away Day

Well the upshot of last night’s anger is in my response to appy in yesterday’s comment.

This morning Mistress left for Her office away day. She looked so beautiful dressed up that I took this picture before She went.

A LOT of effort went into choosing this outfit – believe me. She likes my help looking good, and I like to help Her – She is such good material to work with!

She sent me a text to saying “Dave’s comment was ‘fuck me you look gorgeous’ so thank you style guru – you delivered again! Xx”

So I am of course happy that She is happy that I helped Her dress well for him (and Her!).

They were having a long day out – champagne brunch, day out boozing, and drinks when they get back – I’m not expecting Her back until reasonably late.

She just called to say Hi! That is unusual – to take time out of Her fun day to call just to say hi – that’s a good sign – my bad behaviour would appear to be forgiven!

I wonder if She will come straight home, or if She and Dave will go off on their own for a little time together when their coach gets back… we shall see.

Meantime, all is well.

Today is ‘goodbye’ day for Her and Dave as he is out the office tomorrow, and then away for his week’s holiday early Saturday morning.

If you’ve not entered the holiday poll please do – let’s have some fun!

5 comments:

m said...

Wow,
That is one very beautiful Lady.(like mine). Hope you don't mind me saying so.
Super stylish outfit.You chose very well.

sub hubby said...

Thanks m. I'm very happy to hear you say it. I popped over to your profile to see if you had picture of your good lady up there but was no so lucky :(

Thanks for stopping by.

ritemate said...

You’re really behaving as a champion submissive; you have my growing admiration!
Sure it must be tough on you when She spends so much time with Dave, but it’s only human nature to seek thrills; and if you’re counting the hours I’m sure She spends more time with you.
Perhaps it would be easier on you if you think of Dave not as a competitor but as a complement.
You can provide love and stability, a devoted husband and a happy family, a nice home to relax in. Dave can give Her passion, wild sex and an edge to Her everyday life.
Together you make Her life richer and more enjoyable than any of you could do by himself.
If you continue to encourage Her and support Her, you’ll have a happy and horny Mistress. So many men out there would do anything to be in your place.

sub hubby said...

Thanks ritemate. That's a great idea - thinking of him that way. I shall strive towards it - it will be difficult, but I will! Thank you.

sub hubby said...

Apologies to any late commers... Mistress asked me to remove the photo of Her from this post, and so I did.