Monday, July 26, 2010

Intimate Gesture


Mistress did not invite, instruct or offer me anal sex on my birthday. I was not surprised. But we had a special day anyway. I am lucky to have Her.

As we lay in bed a thought occurred to me.

“There is one thing”, I said to Her, “that you did with David, and have now done with Dave, but that I do not think You will ever do with me.”

“Oh!” She said, clearly, sceptical, “What’s that?”

“Have me wank in Your face. Cum on Your face. Open your mouth and stick out Your tongue so that I can wank on to it.”

“I cannot imagine You allowing me to do that, and I cannot imagine asking to do it. It is such an un-submissive think to do.”

She smiled. “You’re right” She said “I cannot see that ever happening again – I just can’t see it happening. I would not want you to do that, and you wouldn’t do it.”

“But you did it with David, and now you’ve already done it with Dave twice. But never again with me,” I said.

“Yes”, She replied.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. :(
Yeah, I know.