Friday, July 30, 2010

Blow Job

Yesterday, because Mistress was on Her away day, a few of the guys, including another husband from her work place, came round and we ate a chilli, sank some beers and watched Inglorious Bastards.

Sure enough, after the coach got in Mistress & Dave went to a pub together where they snogged so much they nearly got thrown out!

They moved outside and She sat on his lap and he got his hand in Her catsuit and played with Her pussy. She played with his cock, and he rose, stood over Her, in their office car park at 10:30 at night, pushed Her down onto Her knees, in that outfit, where She gave him a blow job until he came in Her mouth! On Her knees in the car park! He pushed Her down! She loved it!

So She got home about 11pm. Then apparently today at work, the wife of the other husband who was around here, and who’d heard what time She got in, was asking around to try and find out who She’d gone out with! She even asked Dave, who alerted Mistress by text just now!

Fortunately when She came in last night, She just joined us, and didn’t say who She’d been out with! Otherwise the cat would be out the bag that She’s seeing someone else! Close shave!

After the others left last night She told me about the kissing and blow job, and my cock got hard as She told me. She took it out and wanked it, before telling me to wank to it myself.

As I was cumming I asked Her where I was to cum. ‘He came in your mouth’, I said, ‘Where do you want me to cum?’. ‘On yourself’ She replied, and I groaned as I wanked onto my shirt, soo turned on by the injustice of it – but how many blowjobs does a girl want to give in one night?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... She is having fun!!
I love the fact she made you cum on your shirt. So typical, huh?

sub hubby said...

You are so right, Weave!

I spoke to Mistress about this in bed this morning. I was explaining to Her that now She was getting closer to Dave, it made me feel more submissive towards Her, and that when I woke with my morning hard on, though I wanted to ask for sexual favour or release, I did not feel that I should, as a submissive.

I explained to Her how thoroughly humiliated I felt on Friday when She made me wank onto my shirt, but had given Dave a blowjob and swallowed his spunk. She laughed and said what a turn on that had been for Her - She loved making me wank over myself and not cum in Her mouth.

When I had finished discussing my sexual submission to Her - during which She agreed that it was not appropriate for me to initiate or ask for any sexual pleasures, She sent me down to make tea for Her. By the time I got up She had put on Her morning clothes, and so the question of sexual gratification was closed - She had decided it was not happening. How right is that!

m said...

She just get this doesn't she!
I read another blog where a guy is inching his way,understandably towards a wlm and increasing levels of sexual submission.This is such a contrast with an openly sexually woman controlling much of the agenda and you with skill and understanding.It has its scary and sometimes uncomfortable moments but your reply here contains the perfect elements that a submissive needs to sustain him.

Suzanne said...

sub hubby,

The fact that you explained your feelings of humiliation to Her is significant. I often do the same with my sissy hubby, asking her specific questions to describe her true feelings about various scenes. Sometimes, her answers and explanations are quite revealing. Remember, your sexual satisfaction is secondary to Hers, and should only occur when She chooses.

Suzanne

Redtail said...

These times of your wife spending time with another man certainly bring out strong feelings of submissiveness and particularly humiliation. And they intoxicate you.

Anonymous said...

wow, love to have her do that for me x