Friday, July 02, 2010

Insecurity

A couple of days ago I was easting Mistress’ pussy and it was considerably wetter than usual. After we were done I asked Her how come She was so wet, and She confessed that She had been thinking about finally getting a hotel room with Dave, and ‘ripping our clothes off and going at it as soon as we walked in the door. That really made me horny,” She said.

Needless to say it made me even more insecure. So much so that I spoke to Her about it (my insecurity) this morning.

I am in the process of launching a new business, and whereas in the past I would work all night and all day, now I like to lie with Her in bed until She wakes up, and lie with Her in the evening watching telly – just to be with Her and hold Her – to ‘protect’ ‘my’ relationship – and its affecting the hours I’m putting in to the business – and we need the income.

We discussed it in a level headed way, and we’ve yet to resolve it. But she’s just called to say She’s going for coffee with Dave this evening – so my insecurities aren’t going anywhere…

It occurred to me that while Rome was a second honey moon, and we shagged every day, Mistress never once reached for my cock and just played with it, or took it into Her mouth and sucked it. Yet when She anticipates getting it on with Dave that is exactly what She is looking forward to doing.

She was hoping he’d ask Her to a hotel this evening, but he’s not done (yet!). But if he did, She would hold his cock, play with his cock and such his cock – as well as fuck it. I only got the fucking.

I should consider myself very, very lucky. But I consider myself uncontrollably insecure.

No comments: