Thursday, July 22, 2010

Going to plan…


When Mistress got it from Her date with Dave yesterday I asked if he’d got his wicked way, and got his hands inside Her wet knickers.

“What knickers?’ She replied pulling up Her short white skirt to show her naked pussy, ‘He made me take them off!” She smiled at me.

The two had been to the pub for a drink and some groping. Clearly they had a good time.

She said that they sat next to each other while he told Her how he was going to fuck Her, and Her pussy got wet. When he touched it through Her panties he could not believe how wet She was, and he asked Her to go and remove Her panties before they went outside to find a quiet spot for something more intense.

After dinner She told me to bring Her wet panties from Her handbag, kneel before Her in the sitting room and wank.

As I pulled Her pants out of Her bag I could not believe how wet they were. I’ve never seen anything like it!

As I knelt before Her She told me to pull my dick out and wank it while I licked Her pants, and thought about how another man had made Her that wet.

I took out my throbbing cock and sucked the gusset of Her pants into my mouth. As I wanked She asked me what I was thinking, and I replied that I was thinking how good a time She must have had to get so wet, and that I never made Her that wet, and how lucky She was now to have another man to do that to Her.

When I had sucked Her panties dry She told me to rub them on my cock until I came and I did, spurting all over the sitting room floor before wiping it up.

These are the pants She was wearing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You took that bravely. :)

sub hubby said...

Thanks appy. You're right, I did, didn't I.

Mistress and I have talked and She has helped me appreciate that I am Her special, loved, submissive husband, and that Dave is not that, and will never take my place.

His role is to provide sexual thrills, excitement and companionship that I can't and have not provided for years.

Her having him give Her great pleasure, and improves our sex lives immensely. Since She started Her affair with him, She and I fuck or have sex once or twice a day! Before Her affair with him we still had great sex - but once or twice a week.

So whilst I do envy Dave's ability to be her Alpha Male lover, I must also accept that I can't do that, and also accept the benefits that accrue to both of us from him fulfilling that role.

My acceptance of this is helping me deal with the cuckold angst - I think pretty well.

She is much happier now that I accept this...

Thanks for stopping by, and sharing your thoughts.

m said...

I adore that scene of humiliation just allowing your brief pleasure at the thought of her excitement from Dave and the resultant sopping panties.
We seem to have fast forwarded and I was looking forward to the initial coupling and build up to it.
What was her description of how it felt and what did they do?

sub hubby said...

Hi m.

I plan to brief you more on their first fuck just as soon as I can.

Life is so busy, and so much is happening, that I decided that if I don't 'maintain' this blog with what is actually going in, then I'll completely loose any grip on it.

So I am focusing on what's happening now, in the hope that I will soon get a spare to share the details with you all.

Life's just too busy!

Anonymous said...

Wow...the thought of you stroking and sucking her panties as you imagined her night... and she just watched you, has me soo hot! :)