Friday, July 09, 2010

Date Night

Well, they are away on their date night – and what a strange set of plans its been.

Originally he was supposed to book a room in the hotel that they last drank in – and they were going to fuck. But then he pulled away from that, and talked in vague terms of going some other place. Nothing firm ever came of it (no pun intended) and today they decided they would go back to the hotel bar – though they have not booked a room.

Mistress is disappointed – She said She hopes to have shagged him before She gets back tonight, but obviously She’s not going to push it too far with him – She’s going to let him lead, but offer him every encouragement.

Apparently he made some comment at their last lunch date that he ‘loves the chase’. We speculate that he’s old enough to have worked out that a good chase is more fun than a fuck, but who knows. When he gets a look at Her in the outfit She left in, and gets a few glasses of wine down his neck, it’ll be interesting to see where they end up – but on a lovely sunny day like today, the hotel they are going to is going to be fully booked by now… so we shall see.

They left by train at 3:30. She’ll not be back until midnight +/- 3 hours – so about 6 intimate hours with him – smiling, drinking, chatting, touching and perhaps fucking.

Strokes

After Mistress got ready to leave this afternoon, She told me to present myself naked for disciplinary strokes. She gave me 16 strokes of the cane, which She said would be repeated twice as hard if She came back and I exhibited any signs of jealousy – I am to await Her return and greet Her happily when She gets back.

I thanked Her for the strokes and Her kind advice. While She caned me She asked me what She should do when She was out, and I confirm that She should have as much sexy fun as She possibly could.

The promise of seconds

After my strokes Mistress wanked my cock to make it hard. I asked if I could put it in Her but She said no – She was saving it in the hope that he would fuck Her, and She wanted to keep Her pussy nice and tight for him. She promised me seconds when She gets home tonight – or maybe even first if they don’t fuck, but nothing before.

She told me that giving me the strokes has made Her wet, and She pulled Her panties aside and invited me to feel how wet She was – and She sure was! This is the first time I am aware of that She has become sexually excited as a result of caning me.

What’s going on?

Earlier in the week, after a second day of reading constant BBM sex between the two of them, I said to Her that it really hurt me to read their sexy exchanges, and to know how much She wanted him.

She could see that I was really hurt, and She replied that the messages were ‘just crap’ with ‘no meaning’. But I humbly disagreed with Her – they are constant messages – every 2 minutes on average, all through the day, every day. And Her pussy is wet as She writes them – that’s not ‘just crap’, that’s heavy shit, combined with lunch dates and kissing in the lift.

She went quiet and thought about it, then She said:

“I am pursuing a relationship with this guy. I want him to become my boyfriend, and to fuck me well, give me great sex, not just now, but often and into the future.

For me to do that – to capture him and establish that relationship with him - there has to be an attraction, otherwise it won’t work. So what I am doing now is working to establish that attraction and relationship so that we can start fucking and then continue to do so for a long time thereafter.”

Well. That answered my question. She’s trying to win him as a boyfriend with whom She shares a mutual attraction. I guess, to do that She’s going to be kissing him, messaging him and going on dates during which She does not even think of me….That makes sense.

So now I know. It made it so much easier to accept the messaging, the kissing and the dates. She’s trying to establish him as a boyfriend – what else would I expect.

I’m happy with that now – I understand it. And I understand that with nothing but submissive sex from me, She does want and deserve a proper lover with whom She can have and enjoy alpha male sex – that’s what we’ve always wanted for Her – and She’s out now trying to get it.

The great thing is that against this background I am so much clearer and therefore accepting of what is going on. It makes it so much easier.

2 comments:

ritemate said...

Hubby,
You should be proud of your Mistress¸ She surely knows how to take care of her submissive.
She is worthy of both your submission and any extramarital activities She chooses to pursue.
What better use can you put yourself to than to take care of the domestic duties while She enjoys wild uninhibited sex with Her boyfriend, then to greet Her joyfully when She returns to relax in Her home? If Her home is clean and tidy, and if your attitude is to Her liking; I’m sure your Wife will be happy. Maybe She’ll share some details about Her date, and if you’ve been very good you’ve obviously got a chance to fuck Her. This is how it should be in a WLM, and the better you take care of Her home the happier your marriage will be.
What are your feelings about being caned? Do you love it, fear it or hate it? Maybe you like the idea of being caned but hate the reality? Has Her caning ever brought you to tears? As for me, my Wife has never caned me beyond my comfort zone, so I regard being caned more of a treat than a punishment.

sub hubby said...

Hi ritemate. Good to hear from you.

You are so right about Her worth, and I do feel happy when I am able to greet Her happily on Her return from a date with Her lover!

My feelings about being caned: I don't really like it, because it hurts.

But I crave it as a means of Her imposing Her will on me. I wish that She would use it more - caning me more often, and caning me harder, as a means of clearly punishing me if I have transgressed, and motivating me if She canes me to inspire me.

Sometime, not often, after She canes me She gets me to eat Her pussy. When She does so, and Her pussy is wet, then that I feel is one of the ultimate manifestations of our FemDom relationship - matched only be returning from a date with Her lover.