Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Catch 22

Yesterday Mistress came home at lunch time and I read the BBMs She’d been exchanging with Dave. My heart was pumping, I was excited, insecure and hurting like hell. She was telling him She would wrap Her naked legs round him and fuck him silly.

I went upstairs and told Her – I’ve just read your BBMs, and I can’t cope with it - it hurts me too much.

She sighed. ‘It’s just crap’, She said, ‘Just talk. I don’t mean it – it means nothing. It’s just crap, bloody good fun, I love it and it means nothing. It’s you I love – you know it – if I ‘m with you then I even ask you what we should say! But I don’t want to hurt you, so if it hurts you then I’ll stop. I love doing it, but I don’t want to hurt you, so I’ll stop.”

And with those words She set my mind at ease. She can do that – set my mind at ease – so easily. So I told Her I was happy for Her to carry on- now that She’d explained it, I was relaxed about it, and I still am today.

But this morning as we lay in bed, my hard on rubbing against Her thigh, She reached for my cock. “I wasn’t supposed to touch this’ She said, ‘But its mine and I’ll do what I want” and She started to wank me.

My mind wondered: Was She doing this to assuage Her guilt? To make me feel good given our conversation yesterday? To show me She wanted to engage with my cock? Because She was thinking of Dave and horny? Or actually because She wanted to?

With all those conflicting thoughts I didn’t really enjoy it as She played with my cock, and I did not cum.

This submissive cuckold thing has a pretty severe impact on my brain. She said She’s not going to touch my cock, now She is. Why?

Of course She is entitled to touch my cock if She wants. I should say She is welcome to. I should feel lucky that She does. But head fuck is head fuck, and on this matter my head is fucked, so I did not cum as She played with me this morning….

The other day Mistress said She doesn’t suck my cock (because I am Her submissive and don’t deserve it, and ) because it is too big and hurts Her jaws to do so. Dave’s is smaller and much easier to suck.

So what I am going to think next time She does suck my dick, if She does?

Be careful what you wish for…

Hey! I’ve got an update on the kissing sage – but I’m not going to share it until after the poll closes tonight. So vote now – will they kiss or not!

3 comments:

m said...

Just to get a picture. How old is Dave? Is he a white guy and is she usually attracted to white guys or isn't ethnicity an issue for her or you?
Love the pic with the last entry.She will be working Dave's with the same sort of eagerness soon !!

m said...

Thanks, you got to the heart of my question and the answer is interesting.Yes different race partners does have an exotic and exciting appeal (very much so for me),and I wondered if this was an additional thing for both of you. I can relate to her thrill of it for her and it is a twist on the stereotypical endowed black guy and white girl.Is this a factor for you in making this cuckold dynamic easier or worse?

sub hubby said...

The twist on the stereotypical black guy/white chick is interesting.

Mistress tells me (as did David after Mistress presented me nude and errect to him) that my cock is huge - all the women that have ever seen it have said it is huge.

This makes it impossible for us to justify the cuckold relationship on the stereotypical 'size' argument.

Does this make it easier, or more diffuclt to accept the cuckolding?

I don't know.

As David used to say to Mistress, I obviously don't use it very well, since She keeps going back to him. And right now She is absolutely determined to have Dave - who's cock is smaller than mine, so I obviously don't satisfy Her in some way - I think due to my submissive nature.

Given that I have a huge, hard cock, I find it very difficult to accept that Mistress wants to go and play elsewhere.

But on the other hand, as She says, my cock is so big it hurts in Her arse, and is not comfortable in Her mouth, so She wants a smaller one for those purposes.... What can I say?