Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Is there any way I can please You, Mistress?

Mistress came up with a new rule yesterday. I am not allowed to ask for or offer any sexual services or advances whatsoever, ever. This includes offering to lick Her arse or Her pussy in the morning.

Instead I am to ask ‘Is there anything I can do to please You, Mistress’, and She will respond accordingly.

If She wants tea, She will ask for tea. If She wants me to lick Her arse or pussy, She will tell me. If She wants sex, She will tell me.

Wow! How exciting. What have I let myself in for?

I'll let you know how it goes...

1 comment:

jackie said...

Amazing, a couple years ago when I was chatting with you there was a slow period where you and Mistress had stopped the submissive husband. Now you are in a position that you must serve Her or else, delightful.
Please tell us more about your feelings on Her boyfriend. Has she come home after seeing him and had you clean up....now that would be submissive.
enjoy,
jackie