Thursday, December 02, 2010

Nightmare

Last night was a nightmare. And it continues!

When their train got in they took off in his car to a discrete spot where Mistress gave him another blowjob, then She eventually came home.

She told me very little about the date just the bare facts – She played with his cock in the train on the way there, in the pub in the afternoon (where he came) in the train on the way back and gave him the blowjob in his car – so he came twice.

He played with Her pussy lots as well, and ate Her out in the car.

I asked for more details but She said I should be grateful for what She has shared with me.

Then She would not touch my cock at all – She made me wank myself off in front of her while She told me She was not going to engage with my wimpy cock when She had Her alpha male to play with.

This morning I woke up with a hard on, and She told me to eat Her arse and then go and make tea – She didn’t touch my cock at all – I literally cannot remember when She last touched it.

They’ve been cracking all morning about what a great time they had yesterday.

She seems to have decided to make the fantasy reality. Jeez.

2 comments:

rené said...

Hello!

I'm reading your blog for some time now and - maybe due to English not being my mother tongue language - I'm completely unsure, whether you are enjoying your situation (at least to a certain degree) or just suffering.

To me (I'm also a married, submissive man) cuckolding is a stimulating fantasy, but I'm absolutely not ready to let it become real. There are some cuckold-blogs I follow, and some of them I like quite well, because they seem to reflect a "healthy" relationship ... they include the woman, her lover and her husband - and the three of them share a quite loving relationship, without excluding somebody, but rather involving all of them, so that it seems to be more like a "three partners marriage" (of course with the woman and her lover as "tops" and the husband as the "sub"). But nevertheless, nobody in this relationship seems to suffer. Even in times, where the wife and her lover engage in sexual acts, they - directly or indirectly - do involve the sub in some way ... to the delight of all of them.

Reading your blog, I somehow get the impression that your mistress is just enjoying herself, acting out her dreams, doing whatever she and her lover like to do ... without much thinking about you, your feelings, worries etc. Your posts give me the impression that I, if I were you, would feel like the fifth wheel on the car ... like some more or less annoying appendage. Well, if you enjoy to be treated this way, anything is fine ... but from the tenor of your posts (nightmare, exhaustion etc.) I get the impression that the developement is much more frightening to you than enjoyable.

rené

m said...

Hi sh,

To be honest, I am confused about my own reaction to your blog.

Like the excellent post from rene, you know I share the concerns for your exclusion from the relationship.I posted something similar quite recently.
On the other hand,like ritemate posted,the blog is very arousing from a reader's perspective,because we either share submission or cuckold interests to be following.
I suppose the conflict lies between hot fantasy,which we all relish, and feelings about the reality and uncertainty you yourself express.I think it makes for fascinating reading but I genuinely want there to be a happy ending and not just be a voyeur to relationship breakdown.