Thursday, December 23, 2010

Morning Glory


This flower is called a morning glory! What a coincidence, it looks just like the entrance to Her pussy or arse that I lick each morning! What a great coincidence!

Mistress is off work this week, and not back in the office (to work!) until after the new year. So we’ve been over indulging in red wine and late nights, and having a good time with the kids.

This morning as we lay together I asked if there was any way I could please Her, and She asked me to go down and eat Her pussy, which I gladly did, to a wonderful orgasm.

As I ate Her I could tell She was going to cum, and wondered whether She would get me to screw Her afterwards – She is very different from me, and more often than not chooses to follow on from an orgasm rather than stopping, but for some reason I had in mind that She would let me up, and tell me She’d decide I was not to cum, but would have ten strokes of the cane instead…

She didn’t. She came, pulled me up, reached for Her vibrator and took me deep into Her for a glorious fuck while She used the vibrator. I was privileged to cum deep in Her.

Christmas lunch…

When we got up She got ready for Her lunch time date – a long standing appointment planned with Dave a week or two ago.

On went Her crotchless tights, high heels, short, knitted dress and thigh high, 5 inch stiletto boots – She looked great, and naughty!

The two of them met in a pub and had lunch. While they were at it an old colleague of mine walked in, but didn’t see them – so they resolved not to snog at the dining room table!

On the way out She noticed that the toilets were down a quite staircase, so She took him down there for a snog, and he got to finger Her cunt while they kissed – so the crotchless tights did the right job.

They are trying to arrange another liaison for the Christmas period – perhaps new year’s eve – an idea that does little to give me joy!

Morning sex

I can’t help wondering if She milked me this morning to make me more docile for Her date today, or because She was feeling horny because of Her date – or just because She wanted to fuck me. Do I need a reason? Not really!

2 comments:

jackie said...

Of course you wonder why She had morning sex with you, it's normal. Did she think of Dave while you were in Her and She was cumming, possibly. So you are the one She enjoys when She wants to but She obviously gets very hot when around Dave.....it's a win-win situation for a sub like you. Perhaps you should ask Her for a caning to stop your mind from questioning?
Have a nice holiday and thanks for posting, love hearing it all.
jackie

sub hubby said...

Hi jackie. She did actually give me a caning when She got in last night - the date obviously put Her in the mood.

As She got home from Her date the two of them were having BBM sex, and She said that as payment for letting me read it She would cane me.

She did so quite extensively. And as She did She taunted me with the pictures he was texting Her of his hard cock and Her replies to him that She was falling to Her knees to suck it.

I probably should ask for the caning you suggest, but canes hurt!