Thursday, December 16, 2010

More sex

This morning I was still depressed from the banana episode. She could tell I was sad, and asked what the matter was, so I decided to come out with it, and speak to Mistress about it.

I said to Her that I was sad because She no longer enjoyed having sex with me. She was furious, and recounted all the sex we have had in recent days – pretty much every day this week – but one of the episode She counted as sex was when She made me kneel in front of Her and wank while She used a vibrator and told me my wimp cock did not deserve to go where Her alpha male boyfriend put his. She made me cum in a pot and then drink my cum.

I guess that strictly speaking that could be called having sex, but its not quite the same as using a banana on Her and then fucking.

We went to our desks and went to work, when She sent me the following text:

The way I see it, you are my sub and you get sex when I say you get sex. You should be grateful for whatever sex I offer you.

I told you you will be punished for asking for sex.

Did I not tell you to ask me how you can please me? You haven't asked me even once! That's what I mean about not always being a good sub. You have to give too, not just expect to get.

I would have loved you to ask me like I told you to, how you could please me. It would have excited me and most prob lead to some great sub/dom sex. Xx instead of that I've had you miserable and mopping. Not the exact setting for sex is it? Xx


I replied:-

I am so sorry You think this is something to fight and be sad about, instead of something to share, learn from and move forward.

I see it the same way you do. I am Your sub and get sex if, when and how You decide, and am grateful for it if and when I get it.

I don't understand why You text me asking if You told me I would be punished if I ask for sex. We both know You said this so why are You asking me the question? I don't understand. You told me not to ask for sex and I've not asked.

You never said that offering to please You was an alternative way of me asking for sex. In fact You said the opposite - that pleasing You might be making tea for You, so I do not understand why You mention that in this conversation. Please explain what I have missed.

I cannot recall any opportunity I have had to offer to please You. You obviously feel I have missed some opportunities. I will try harder to offer to please You, but if You feel I ever miss an opportunity to please You then please point it out to me. Xx


She then replied:

You have missed a lot of opportunities. Yesterday when I came home and was on my blackberry, all evening when we were watching tv, this morning, last night! Opportunities are there all the time. Asking to please me could include sex and indeed anything else. It is not for you to think and decide what those things might be. You are just to ask, wait and be grateful that you are privileged enough to be the one to serve me & please me! Xx

At that point I needed a cup of tea and went to put the kettle on. Rather than offer Her tea I asked if there was any way I could please Her. She said Yes, picked up Her crack and started to message Her boyfriend while I ate Her pussy.

Half way through She told me to put my cock in Her which I gladly did. As I fucked Her She told me that he said he was going to make Her suck his suck his cock this evening and make him cum in Her mouth. She told me that She would do whatever he said he wanted, but that as Her wimp husband I was not allowed to ask for anything, and was lucky to even be allowed to fuck her.

Needless to say I soon came deep in Her, whereupon She told me to eat Her clean.

She is about to get home now to change, ready to go out with him. It’s going to be a long night tonight!

I guess this story has two morals:-

"Be careful what you ask for", and "It's good to talk"

2 comments:

jackie said...

Nice post, thanks for sharing. It would appear that Mistress might have had you cum in Her so that you get practice. She'll probably come home later tonight and have You clean Her up again, don't forget to ask if She needs anything.

jackie

sub hubby said...

Hey Jackie! Thanks for the reminder! I needed it! When She gets home to bed I will ask if there is anything I can do to please her.