Thursday, December 16, 2010

This banana


I make porridge for breakfast every morning. We have it with a banana cut up into it, and a sprinkle of mixed nuts.

Mistress bought a bunch of bananas recently that included this monster. I took one look at it and you can imagine what crossed my mind – it is in fact exactly the same size and shape as my cock.

Years ago, before the FemDom, I’d have it up Her there and then. This time I approached it more cautiously, holding it up to Her and commenting that it looked like a cock.

‘Huh!’, She exclaimed, ‘Your not bringing it anywhere near me. In fact, if it goes anywhere, it will go up your arse. Do you want it up your arse?’

I declined Her offer, saddened if I am honest. This banana would really fit up Her pussy a treat. But She won’t let me do that sort of thing to Her any more.

I am sure that if Dave suggested he wanted to put it there, She would welcome it. The thought made me quite blue, and I was a little depressed for some time after.

Since the FemDom took over Mistress will not allow me to do anything as alpha male as use vegetables on Her. She won’t suck my cock, She rarely touches me, and more recently has taken to making me wank and drink my own spoof after I have cum as Her preferred method of me cumming.

No comments: