Friday, December 24, 2010

Pussy or porridge?

This morning I woke up horny. No change their. Couldn’t go back to sleep. At 6am I decided to go down and lick Mistress’ arse. This was a bit risky, as She hadn’t told me to, but I know She loves it, so I took the risk.

Turning myself round in the bed I pushed my face into her lovely, soft arse, and stuck my tongue in. I licked and rubbed, and arse fucked Her with my tongue.

After a while I turned myself back up and cuddled Her again. I decide to be braver, and touched Her pussy, just a bit, in case She gave me any encouragement. She didn’t. She told me I did not deserver Her pussy, and to wank into a cup and drink my spoof.

I figured that was better than nothing – at least I get to wank. As I wanked, I asked if I could cum on Her, and lick it all up, but She said no, to cum in the cup and drink it, so I did.

After a short cuddle I then came down to start work.

An hour later She buzzed down for tea, and I took this up with Her Crackberry – I could see She had an unread message, and Dave was obviously in touch. I left Her with the crack and a cup of tea, and came back down to work.

After a few minutes I got to wondering if they two of them were having BBM sex. If they were, then I could go up and eat Her to orgasm while She had BBM sex with him – She likes that.

I drafted a text up to Her. “Is Your boyfriend having BBM sex with You? Would You like me to come and eat You while you chat to him?”

But I didn’t send the message, because She told me I should not approach Her with the offer of or a request for sex. So instead I sent Her the following text: “Can I do anything to please You Mistress?”

“Yes,” She replied, “Make me porridge please.”

So I did make Her porridge, and when I took it up the two of them were furiously texting away having BBM sex. But She didn’t want me to eat Her – or She’d have told me to go down. I guess my wank was my morning credit.

1 comment:

jackie said...

thanks for the update. Since You are told drink your own cum I am wondering if you will be prepared for the taste of you Wifes lovers cum that is soon to be offered to you? Keep the updates coming please.
jackie