Wednesday, December 01, 2010

The new punishment regime

Since I neglected to offer myself for punishment on Sunday – I should have asked Mistress if She wanted to give me the punishments I had earned – but I figured it was late and She was tired and ready for bed so did not ask – so now Mistress has changed the rules, making them extremely humiliating.

Now, rather than ask if She wants to punish me, I am to say ‘Mistress, please will You give me the punishment I have earned’ – I actually have to ask Her for it as if it is I that want it! It’s desperate! I did this last night and got 15 strokes – 5 were let off for good behaviour (I brought Her a hot water bottle without being asked).

Tonight I am due 10 for not putting my cock away when instructed this morning, and 5 for suggesting She might want to give me a blowjob – so I will have to ask her to please give me the strokes this evening at bed time – on my already cut arse – like I want them! – I am not looking forward to it!

No comments: