Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Physically exhausting

It is physically exhausting waiting for Her to come home. There is no longer any sexual tension in me, just sheer, physical exhaustion.

She texted to say they were catching the 6:23 in ‘about’ 8pm. At 10 past 8 I had to text Her to ask how She was doing. She replied they were delayed in an outlying town, not sure of their ETA.

She went on to say they will dismount at his local station, and he will drop Her home (Him, driving here when I’m in the house??), She will call us from the local station.

I asked why call from the station? You’ll be here in minutes. ‘Not necessarily,’ she replied, ‘I’ll call you from the station.’ Ah! I see now. They are going to dilly dally on the way. He’s going to finger Her, She’s going to suck him, he will cum in Her mouth. That might take 5 minutes or 5 hours.

I was resigned to Her returning at 8. Now She could be back any time. Not satisfied that they have been together from 2pm to 9pm, they are extending their get together indefinitely. Jeez. I’m exhausted. My cock is not even twinging.

I’ve just sent Her a cheeky text asking if She’s going to invite him in for a coffee. I don’t expect a reply. Perhaps some strokes of the cane, but not a text reply!

7 comments:

ritemate said...

Three reasons I love your blog:
1) It’s interesting. You write well, and your Mistress Wife makes sure things happen all the time.
2) It’s arousing. Your story made me swell every bit my cage allows – and then some.
3) It gives me solace to find that I’m not the only pervert out there; if I was ever in doubt, your description of how your cock got hard when She told you that you must ask for punishment was proof enough to me that you’re a certified perv. You may not want to be caned, but you need to be.

Best,
ritemate

sub hubby said...

ritemate! I don't know whether to laugh or cry! Glad you enjoy it. Welcome!

Anonymous said...

I too love your blog. I have a question that is in my head for a long time already.
Your 'question' if Dave would come in for a coffee, gives me the opportunity to ask my question:
Do you and Dave know each other? If so is that adding to your humiliation? Of not, would you like to meet him (and eventually serve him too)?

Anonymous said...

forgot to tick the email box

sub hubby said...

Hi Appy - sorry for the delay in replying to you.

I know Dave in passing - we meet very briefly at occassional office functions - I last saw him across the room two days ago when I picked Mistress up from a function. But we do not know each other in the manner where we would share a beer together.

I would love to get to know him better. My preference would be for Mistress to push us together for Her pleasure. And my ultimate fantasy is to serve the two of them together. I would love that!

Anonymous said...

Hi sub hubby,

Thanks for your reply.
When you and Dave meet, how is his attitude then? It must be humiliating for you to greet the man who is fucking your Wife. Is he acting superior on those occasions?
I can understand you would prefer the relationship to be open between the three of you, but what do your Wife and Dave think of it?

Again, I enjoy your blog very much.

appy

sub hubby said...

Hi Appy.

It is very hummiliating to see him - especially when I am pickign Her up from an office drink at the pub, where I know the two of them have been flirting.

He avoids me - he'd rather not meet me.

He does not know that I am a willing (is that the word?) cuckold.

I'm not sure if Mistress wants to tell him or not - I suspect She's happy to keep him and their relationship to Herself.

Always good to ehar from you.

sh