Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Working Late

Mistress is working late today, and leaving straight for 6:00pm Pilates from the office.

These are traditionally the times when She and Dave have a quiet office in which they can go off and play together.

I know he's in the office as well today. I wonder if they are up to it now.

I want to know, but I don't want to ask. I am allowed to ask, but I don't want to. But I want to know.

If I kneel and beg for Her Crackberry when She gets home, then I will read about the liaison plans in there - because they arrange everything by BBM, but I am trying to wean myself off asking for the Crack every day.

Yesterday I asked for it, and when reading it referred to it as 'crack'. I am to be punished for doing so - She wants it dignified as 'Blackberry' or 'BBM', not 'crack'.

No comments: