Monday, January 10, 2011

Anal sex


Mistress and I have not had anal sex for some years now. ‘Before’ we used to do so once or twice a year. When She was going out with David, they had anal sex every time they met up.

Yesterday She was cracking furiously with Dave having BBM sex while I ate Her pussy. Afterwards, when She let me read it I saw that much of it was all about him cuming in Her arse. They have not had anal sex yet (well, other than his tongue and fingers going in there) but it seems to me that they are probably going to do so soon.

So last night when we went to bed this thought was stimulating me. I want to put my cock in Her arse, and cum in there.

So I said to Her, ‘I want to fuck You in the arse”. She laughed out loud and said that would only happen in my dreams - I would never fuck Her in the arse. I used to, but She no longer wanted to do that with me.

“You are a submissive, and submissives do not get to fuck dominant women in the arse”, She said. “Your wimp cock will never fuck me in the arse or cum in my mouth again. Real men will fuck me in the arse, but you will not” She said.

I reached down to Her cunt and guided my cock in for a cuckold fuck, trying to fuck the submissiveness out of me and out of Her. I thrust almost violently into Her pussy. She loves this – a cuckold fuck – because She gets a good rogering which She enjoys.

As I fucked Her She instructed me “Say that your wimp cock will never fuck me in the arse or cum in my mouth again!” I remained silent. “Say it!” She said. “Say it, or you will get 20 strokes.”

I really didn’t want to say or accept this – I want to cum in Her mouth and Her arse, but there’s no point in inviting 20 strokes, and I was of course excited that She was bullying me in this way – my cock was rock hard hammering into Her pussy, so I said it: “My wimp cock will never cum in your arse or mouth again”, I said.

Saying so excited both of us and I came deep in Her as She too had another orgasm.

I’m not sure if She meant it or not, but its certainly a long time since I came in either other hole…

I think we are seeing a shift here to a place where She genuinely enjoys humiliating and dominating me – She certainly enjoyed making me say that last night – She clearly derived sexually pleasure from bullying me that way. God I love that thought. But I don’t like the prognosis for my anal sex!

Will I ever fuck Her in the arse again? Take the poll today and tell me what you think?

4 comments:

jackie said...

subhub,
Thanks for the update. The anal sex talk has me wondering why you would ask Her it. Obviously it is a turn on for Her and it's something She wants with Her Dom bf. It's a way to control you to since She know you love the anal way. Does She ever read this blog of yours? It would be interesting to get Her views and thoughts on Her future plans for your submission to Her and Her boyfriend.
have a nice week,

jackie

jackie said...

I forgot to ask, while She is having bbs and She has you pleasing Her, does She get instructions from the BF on the BB to have you perform certain things, ie...lick Her arse, pussy, jo?

jackie

sub hubby said...

Hi jackie. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

Mistress very rarely reads my blog - maybe once every year or two. We talk about it, but She does not read it. Strange.

You are right (and I know this because She and I discussed it today!) She does enjoy using the sex to dominate me - She said yesterday that I will never put my wimp cock in Her mouth or arse again, because doing so is not submissive enough. She said that humiliating me in this way is a huge turn on for Her....

Her boyfriend does not know we live a FemDom, cuckold relationship, so he does not know I am eating Her while they have BBM sex. Sadly. Maybe one day She will tell him... I hope so! She did with David.

lokesh said...

Phone Sex
God designed that this happen in a safe and committed context of love and devotion. According to the maker, this is where sex is at its best.