Monday, January 17, 2011

She chose the cane

When Mistress was ready to leave the house She told me to go up to the bed room. Once there, She told me to prepare myself for strokes. To do this I attach a roped cuff to each limb, and loop 3 of them over 3 posts on our bed. The fourth She must do, as I can’t reach it. I am then bound at Her mercy, unable to escape on our bed.

She instructed me that our problems are caused by my jealousy, and that in future if and when I get jealous I am to kneel before Her and explain that I am jealous and why, and She will deal with it. If I misbehave I will get 50 strokes of the cane and no sex or orgasms for a week.

To illustrate this She gave me 50 strokes. I swear the first 25 felt like 50, and I pleaded that this was the case, but to no avail as She walked round the bed and administered a second set of 25.

So told me to write 50 before She gets back as follows.

I will not be jealous of Mistress and her boyfriend in a negative manner. I will be respectful as I am only a wimp husband. If I do I will be punished 50 strokes and no sex or cuming for a week.

After releasing my arm Mistress told me that caning me had made Her pussy wet - turned Her on punishing me. She pulled down Her leggings and told me to feel Her wet cunt as proof of this. In the position I was in I could only touch Her cunt, I could not really feel inside it, but I am glad that caning me turns Her on. I hope that this encourages Her to further ruthless and cruel application.

My arse is on fire. I will just finish putting away the dishes, and then attend to the lines.

1 comment:

jackie said...

ok, you got what you wanted, She took control and now She is wet for it, that's awesome for Her. I bet when She tells her bf that She caned you She will be wet again.

jackie