Friday, January 07, 2011

Friday night fare

Well its Friday night and they are doing their usual thing hanging about in the office late so they can have it to themselves or sneak off together when the others leave early.

They had a coffee date today, and a strange thing happened – Mistress wore a pair of trousers. This has never happened – She has always made sure Her cunt is in easy reach. Not sure why She wore the trousers – perhaps as a counter to turning up naked under Her coat on New Years Eve?

She’s texted me a few love hearts through the day. She says She does this because She loves me. I think She does it because he’s Cracking Her, and She wants me to think She was thinking about me (as well!) while She Cracked with him…We’ve discussed this phenomenon, and agreed She can’t win – if She doesn’t text me, I get upset She’s ignoring me, and if She does, then I think She’s sending me sympathy texts… It’s complicated stuff this cuckolding shit!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Yes, it seems your wife doesn't have a chance. This reminded me of "Life of Brian":

ARTHUR: Hail Messiah!

BRIAN: I'm not the Messiah!

ARTHUR: I say You are, Lord, and I should know. I've followed a few.

FOLLOWERS: Hail Messiah!

BRIAN: I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand?! Honestly!

GIRL: Only the true Messiah denies His divinity.

BRIAN: What?! Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right! I am the Messiah!

FOLLOWERS: He is! He is the Messiah!

sub hubby said...

Great one Tamara!

How do you KNOW that stuff! Hillarious!

Anyway, we can look on the bright side of life - fortunately I love Her anyway!

Thanks for stopping by, and for the feedback - I love feedback!