Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Teenage love


Mistress has just left the office with Dave to go for a half hour coffee. They are going downstairs in the lift, so that can go up and down a few times snogging and touching each other up.

They are like teenagers in their affection and pursuit of each other – they can’t get enough – on BBM all day every day – and I mean all day every day – then they go down (and up and down and up and down) in the lift while they snog, and THEN they still go and sit with each other and talk through coffee – while they look at each other and wish they could rip each other’s clothes off.

It’s that teenage excitement that gives Her relationship with him the edge over me… In a way I envy them – I can’t offer Her that – people who have been married 15 years don’t do that!

Sometimes I tell myself I should find a bit of excitement to enjoy this with – but the only person I want is Her - well, apart from Rihanna and Cheryl Cole, but there’s not much chance of that!!

Oh well.

No comments: