Thursday, January 13, 2011

Conversation

After my last conversation with Mistress I was on a downer. I can’t believe She will never suck my cock again, or let me penetrate Her anally, but She will do these things with Her cuckold boyfriends. Well, actually, I can believe, it, and that’s what put me on a downer.

I spoke to Her about it the next day, but She was adamant – as Her submissive it would be wrong for me to get those things, She does not want to do them to me, and will not be doing them ever again. And I should accept this and support Her decision in this respect, not question it.

She says that dominating and humiliating me in this way causes Her sexual pleasure – She gets wet from calling my cock a wimp cock and treating me as Her submissive, so we should both relish that – as She said, its what I’ve wanted all our married life – now I’ve got it, why am I complaining?

Since then She has had me eat Her arse or Her pussy every day in the morning. So I can see why She would be happy – She gets oral sex every day, and decides if its arse, or pussy, and She never has to give me oral or any other sex. But She gets to swallow David’s spunk as much as She possibly can.

Last night as She had me penetrate Her She got well carried away, and told me how She was looking forward to bringing back a load of his cum in Her arse for me to lick out – showing me that he has had access to cum in it, and making me lick it clean, turns Her on. Me too.

What a life.

2 comments:

jackie said...

This is an awesome post, thanks. I have been reading another blog of FemDom and the sissy husband has not fucked his wife in a long time and never gets oral from the wife. Those things she does with Her BF and the sissy is only to please Her and the BF. Although your Mistress said all you ever wanted is to be Her sub, I would think it is difficult to feel you are put second sexually. Being Her sub is sooo arousing to both of you, is it worth it so far or does it always have you wondering?
jackie

sub hubby said...

Hi jackie.

It is difficult to accept second place sexually. Though Mistress insists that what I have is NOT second place - She says Dave and I are in different places - not competing for Her favours - She says that because of what She does with him, She actually does more with me - and so sexually both relationships actually invigorate each other.

When I accept, as I did as I licked Her arse this morning, that my sexual engagement with Her is to give Her pleasure, then it is worth it.

We do actually fuck every day - though we might have a gap of one, and very rarely, two, days.

I'd say its worth it - and I'm a lucky guy. I'd be lucky to get to fuck Her once in my life, so being abe to serve Her sexually every day, and cum in Her almost every day - puts me on top of the world!