Monday, January 17, 2011

Tensions

On Sunday night we argued again. I did not offer myself up for punishment.

Things have been a little tense today. On edge. I was going to apologise to Mistress this morning for my behaviour, and invite Her to administer any punishment She felt due. But She was clearly a bit uptight. Upset. So I decided not to.

Later we talked. She asked what I think we should do to resolve the impasse. I said that I am tired of offering solutions – the way I think we should move forward. She is a responsible part of this partnership – She should decide how we resolve this and move forward.

If I had the choice I would say that She should tie me down and beat me black and blue. Make me accept that Dave is Her sexual excitement not me. Confirm time and time again that I cannot be jealous of him, because I am not Her alpha make sexual excitement – that is his role, not mine, so jealousy is wholly inappropriate.

But I’m not going to do that – I do that every time we fall out. This time I want Her to decide how we move forward.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. Hope She makes her mind up soon, and you do get some relief and resolution.

sub hubby said...

Thanks Weave. I got my relief, and my arse knows it.

I am so glad She chose to move forward in this way. Hopefully I will learn to be a better submissive for it.