Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jealousy

In my BBM Sex post below I talked about how Mistress and Dave were having extensive BBM sex for the third day in a row. When She texted me about it at the time She said he had an insatiable appetitie for it – giving me the distinct impression that it was he that was initiating it.

But when I read Her BBM that night there it was in black and white – She initiated it with him – ‘Tell me something interesting to relieve the boredom of my day’, She said, and so it had started.

I realised that rather than him having an insatiable appetite for it, it was Her who could not get enough of him.

I got jealous.

She saw this and we talked about it at night.

“I am going to cane you for that until you bleed”, She said. So what if I crack him every day? I always crack him – I always will, and you should get used to it.”

“If I had my way I would fuck him every day, not just crack him every day. He is not a wimp cock like you. He is a real man, an alpha male, and I want to fuck him every single day – so get used to it. Deal with it,” She said.

That night I entered the kitchen and She was cracking him again, and She put Her Crackberry down. I left the room in a jealous anger.

Yesterday I was feeling bad too. I got in from Golf and as I walked in through the kitchen I noticed Her Crackberry was not on charge, so She must have had it in the sitting room with Her, cracking him while I was out.

So I decided not to go and join Her – She has him, why does She need me? So I just went straight to bath. She was not happy at all.

So today when She went to the gym, I had this idea that She might leave the crack at home. But no. She’s taken it with Her. She’s racking him now from the gym. I thought She might be more sensitive to my jealousy, but apparently not.

Sunday is traditionally punishment night. I am sure She will want to try to cane it out of me this evening.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I sure hope the photo does not really show Dave's cock. Publishing photos of other people's private parts without their permission is not what we in Germany call "die feine englische Art" (the fine English way).

Anyway, it might be the way the picture is taken, but the cock looks rather short to me. Not a very impressive one at least. - So if it is Dave's dick, its size cannot be the reason why your lady prefers being fucked by him instead of you - unless, of course, she finds yours too big.

sub hubby said...

That's not his cock, Tamara. That's just one I grabbed off the web.

He has a full groin of genital hair. I don't - Mistress makes me shave mine...