Friday, January 21, 2011

Blow job

These are the pants Mistress wore to Her date today.

Mistress called me on Her way back to the office from the date to tell me all about it. I asked Her if She had sucked his cock, and She immediately replied ‘Yeah! I sucked and wanked it. And drank his spoof.”

I groaned out loud. My own cock was in my hand, and I was imagining Her hot lips and mouth round it! Lucky him!

She could tell I was wanting Her mouth round my cock and asked how I was feeling. I replied that he was a lucky guy, and that I wished I could suck my own cock – at least then I could get to feel warm lips round it.

I didn’t want Her to feel that She neglects me, so I moved the conversation on – but I could see that the thought played on Her mind.

She will decide, either to suck my cock this evening, to make up for it, and to thank me for supporting Her date, or not to suck it to prove Her absolute dominance.

Which will it be? Take the poll! Be heard!

2 comments:

ritemate said...

Seems to me your Wife’s made it perfectly clear that She won’t suck your cock, and that you should stop asking. Otherwise you might risk getting another caning, and this time She might increase the number of strokes. If She relents and sucks your cock there’s always a risk you start pestering Her about fucking Her arse, so She’s probably wise not to back off from Her dominant standpoint. Besides, you’ve told us She gets pleasure from punishing you, so why should She be lenient?
Sure it’s tough on you, but isn’t this the way we submissives are wired – becoming aroused from being denied?
At times like these, you should try to consider your blessings
• You’re married to a beautiful sexy Mistress (every picture you post verifies this) who’s capable of dominating you
• You have children with Her
• You’re allowed to live under Her roof and raise your children (under Her guidance?)
• You’re allowed to serve Her by taking care of domestic duties
• You’re allowed PIV sex with Her
• You’re allowed to lick Her pussy and ass
• You’re allowed to share Her bed
• She doesn’t cheat on you behind your back but tells you about Her lovers, sometimes even sharing details about Her lovemaking with them
I’m sure there are many subbies out there who envy you!

sub hubby said...

ritemate, you are, as ever, so right. I have all those blessings - I am a lucky man, and I know it. Even if some times I am dumb enough not to count my blessings!

By the way, I don't ask Her to suck my cock - because I am sure you are right - if I did, She'd be sure to cane me for it!

Against the rules, I do ask for 'normal' sex - but only when She has turned me on - I say 'Please can I put my wimp cock into You?' This way, by approachign with submission, She does not punish me for asking, and is usually actually quite glad to acquiesce.

I don't think She's going to suck my cock again soon - and I am happy with this - I relish the many blessings I have - and if She ever chooses to do that to me, then lucky me!