Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cuckold hard on

I’ve talked about these before – they are what happens when my cock gets hard at the thought of Her with him I want to fuck Her and fuck Her and fuck Her so much that She doesn’t need sex from him any more.

My cock gets hard - really hard - much harder than shown here. Like an iron bar! She loves it! But needless to say, after getting it from me She still feels horny and still wants him.

I had a cuckold hard on this morning, as I knew they had a planned date, and that She would do Her utmost to play with his cock, and if possible get him to cum in Her mouth – even though She has only touched my cock once this year and I can’t remember when I last came in Her mouth.

My cuckold hard on was wasted – She was not in the mood. I offered to do anything to please Her – thinking that even if all I did was eat Her arse, at least She would start the day reminded that I am Her sexual servant, but She didn’t want that either and so I made the tea!

1 comment:

jackie said...

Hello....nice post and cock picture! I was wondering, at times you seem to still have dominant feelings and would you ever be dom over a different woman, other than Mistress? If Mistress found out would She want to be Dom over this new woman as a way to still be controlling you? It is an interesting situation.

jackie