Friday, May 28, 2010

“It’s just a fuck”

When Mistress was seeing David and I was getting stressed, She used to say ‘It’s just a fuck’.

Interesting idea. Of course most wouldn’t agree – ‘just a fuck’ usually = ‘just a divorce’!

But let’s explore the idea.

Mistress has kinky sex text with Dave. As a result She gets turned on, I get turned on, and we fuck more.

When She fucks me, is She thinking of him? I don’t know (although as I pounded into Her last night I suggested this, and She grunted enthusiastically!).

And what about Dave? His wife must be getting a right banging – and She has no idea why. Dave wants to fuck my Wife, but instead, he takes it out on his wife.

If his wife found the BBM sex she’d go ballistic. But I’m sure she enjoys the extra sexual attention she’s getting.

She hasn’t fucked Dave yet. She said She’s not sure if She will – She recognises the chase is probably more fun than the act. She says that when She looks him in the eye She can’t see Herself fuckign him. I reckon that’s bollocks, and She’d love to fuck him.

What if he turns out to be a disappointment? The bubble will burst and the fun of the BBM sex and flirtation will be lost.

What if he turns out to be a love machine like David was? Then She’ll have to say ‘its just a fuck’ as She goes back for more.

No comments: