Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Behind closed doors

Just before we went on holiday Mistress and I had a blazing row about Her relationship with Dave.

We had gone out with another couple to watch some cricket. Dave was at the match, and Mistress was Cracking him on Her BBM in front of me and others. I asked Her not to, but She carried on, so I grabbed Her Blackberry and threw it over the side of the stand where it shattered onto the ground below. That solved my immediate problem, but as you can imagine, things were a little rough between us for a few days. Jealousy does these things…

The problem is She cracks him all day, doesn’t reply to me text messages to Her, and then She shows me Her Crack history and I can see the date & time of every message, and I can see they’ve been at it all day while She’s ignored me.

Mistress has always insisted that I can see Her Crack exchanges with him, because She ‘has nothing to hide’ – ‘it all means nothing’ She says.

We discussed this last night. After some debate and discussion we agreed that from now on Mistress would not share Her BBM history with me, unless She specifically chose to. The assumption would be that they would crack all the time, and I would never see it. Ever. Unless She chose to share it with me.

I am much happier with this. It means I have no way of tracking all the time She dedicates to him, and so I have less to be jealous about.

This morning when I came down to make tea, She did not have a message waiting for him on her Crackberry, so I knew they had not spoken by the time She left the house.

But later in the day She texted me to say She was enjoying Her new found crack freedom, and the knowledge that She would not have to justify Her actions to me.

So when She came home, I asked Her if Dave had finally broken his silence, and She answered ‘Yes. He sent me a message “Good morning hot woman”’. She thought about it, then She said to me “ Did we not agree that you would not as me about my conversations with him?”

“No”, I replied, “We agreed I would not ask to see your conversations with him. But if you want me to not ask anything about your conversations with him then you only need to say so, and I’ll stop asking.

She thought about it some more and then told me to stop talking to her about Her relationship with Dave at all. I am to ask nothing, say nothing, expect nothing. She will tell me everything and anything She wishes to tell me, if anything. Apart from those choices, their relationship will be personal to the two of them, and I will be excluded from it.

Of course I agreed. We are now living like that.

I said to Her that I am glad She is enjoying this new found freedom, and to remember, that She can choose to enjoy similar freedoms and control in any aspect of our relationship that She chooses.

PS: Mistress caned me harder than ever before for my behaviour with Her Crack.

2 comments:

jeminfla said...

I haven't visited your blog for a while, but my recollection then was that you desired a cuckold arrangement with your wife. After reading the latest post this morning, I'm quite surprised at your behavior. Isn't this what you asked for???

sub hubby said...

Hi jeminfla

I understand why you are puzzled.

Is this what I asked for?

I know what originally I anticipated Her having a guy who she went out and fucked for 15 - 45 minutes every now and again.

But what She has is a colleague who She has BBM sex with constantly, all day and all night, and who she parties with and fucks a little less than She would like to.

This turns me on much of the time. But it also causes extreme cuckold angst - when I feel I come second I get jealous...