Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More Oral...

This morning I decided not to offer to lick Mistress’ arse. I was feeling too sensitive due to now knowing what She was doing with Dave. But when She woke up, She told me to lick Her arse and then get out of bed, and that is what I gladly did, thankful for Her guidance.

Thank You

I sent Mistress this text this morning, which you should find self explanatory:

Thank You for Your decision punish me for not bringing Your Blackberry to You after Dave texted You last night.

It is obviously very humiliating to bring You Your crack to read within the context of Your new, private relationship with him, but that does not excuse my naughtiness in not bringing it to You.

We must both remember that this is all about You and what You want, and I am very sure that You will get a much better submissive by adopting a firm hand, so thank You for Your guidance on this. xx

No comments: