Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Eating Pussy


Last night as we got into bed Mistress told me to go down and eat Her pussy. ‘You better eat My Pussy’ as the words She uses for this.

I was feeling very horny and massaged Her breast as She instructed me, but She removed my hand from Her and said ‘Just get on with it’, and so I did. I go down under the duvet, so She can remain warm while I eat Her.

It occurred to me as I ate Her that this is now how sex starts in our marital bed. If She wants sex, She give me this instruction. 99% of the time it never varies – on average, once every 2 days I get this instruction and I eat Her to orgasm before She allows me penetrate Her from the side and cum in Her.

Hers must surely be one of the most eaten pussies in the world! Other people crave oral sex – She has it on tap, every two days. And every morning I lick and tongue Her arse as well.

She sucks my cock when She wants to – roughly once every month or two, for a short while. Never to orgasm.

This morning I was horny again and asked for permission to wank, but She denied it and I remain horny now.

No comments: