Thursday, September 16, 2010

“Kissing, touching, sucking…”


Last night Mistress was sat next to me texting Dave. She thought I could not see Her screen, but I looked carefully, and could read the bit of the conversation that was visible.

Her: I so need that – I’d love to do it.
Him: Kissing, touching, sucking!
Her: Hmm! I’d love to do some kissing, touching and sucking with you – as soon as possible. X
Him: Right, I’ll get it sorted.

I couldn’t see much more than that, or put any of it into context.

When She used to show me Her crack he was always saying what he wanted to do, and not putting up to it as often as he talked about it. I guess this was just more of that, although, of course, they may have been discussing a specific date. Apparently they are due to meet up on Monday next week some time.

No comments: