Friday, September 24, 2010

Final round..


Mistress - :

Sorry, been in meeting and dealing with shit here, haven't even had lunch. Xx

Me - :

Hard luck. Xx

Mistress - :

Just read your txts. It is not the latter. I am having a tough day working and you should be doing the same. Stop spending your time assuming things things that are wrong and a waste of valuable time and work instead. Can't this wait until I get home, surely??? Focus and perspective pls ! Xx

Me - :

Of course it can and will wait. I was just concerned at the silence. Xx

Mistress - :

Silence in many cases especially at work usually means busy!! xx

Me - :

Yes. Or in Your case a date... xx

Mistress - :

Yes, much less though. Stop fretting, pls pls pls.... I am really really worried about you! Xx

Me - :

I’m not fretting now I've heard from You. I am not worried about me. You don't need to worry about me now, until the day Dave gets back! Xx (from his three weeks holiday that has just started).

Mistress - :

I shouldn't have to worry about you as much as it is, especially your mental health. & I mean that in the real sense of the words mental health! xx

Me - :

I agree. The shift from being everything to you to where we are now is not trivial- I am surprised You are doing it and I am handling it so well.

Mistress - :

Then let's not do it then! That will get rid of the surprise and we can move on with our lives xx Correction, you are not handling it well & that's fine, why should you be expected to - it is selfish of me and even ask! I appear to be destroying you and that's the last thing I want to do in the world. You are too important for me and love you too much to watch you disintegrate in front of my very eyes! Xx

And that where things rest now…

2 comments:

m said...

She is well aware of your insecurity now.You are not in a good place imho and as a loving wife she seems to recognise that.
Submission doesn't have to be as emotionally painful as you are experiencing.
You have a beautiful dominat wife, a strong family unit and a good life ahead of you.Don't let this cuckold thing tear you both apart.
What is it all for? Certainly not normal.

sub hubby said...

Yes, m. Chances that the two of you are wrong, and I am right, are slim, aren't they?

We shall see. Have a good week end! I am sure we will.