Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Humiliating chat

Today Dave is going for a corporate entertaining day at the cricket with clients.

When I came down to make the tea this morning there was a message from him on Her crack, so I took that up with Her tea and as we sat in bed She read and replied to it – quite a long reply – She was typing for a while.

I went to school with Her to drop the kids, and on the way back we commented what a lovely day it is – great weather to be watching the cricket it. She agreed, and said that Dave had said, when he texted earlier, that he could do without watching the cricket – he’s too busy with lots on. She didn’t tell me what She had gone on to reply – I can only guess.

I found it so humiliating – that She has a whole other life with this man with whom She discusses his daily affairs and swallows his sperm, that I don’t ‘know’ about – other than what She tells me, and that I’m not part of – other than to the extent She chooses to share it with me.

I wanted to discuss it with Her while we had a cup of tea, but I was too humiliated to bring it up, so after She left for the office I exchanged the attached text messages with Her.

3 comments:

Tom Bamonte said...

You got what you wanted, the chance to be the submissive to a hot, confident cuckoldress who loves you. Yet, now you complain because she has a relationship to which you are not privy to every detail.

That comes with the territory of being a submissive. Better to focus on being her safe harbor, someone she can come home to confident that you will love and support her unconditionally.

sub hubby said...

Hi Moderator.

I'm not sure I am 'complaining'. Certainly that is not my intention, and I shall have to take care that it does not come across that way.

You are right - my focus and message to Her should be exactly as you say - in fact I love the way you put it -

"a safe harbour - someone She can come home to confident that I will love and support Her unconditionally"

That's great. Thanks Moderator!

sub hubby said...

It's worth saying, though, that this is a lot easier said than done.

I would love to always simply be here for Her - always waiting, providing, caring, supporting, no matter what She chooses to do.

But holding up Her pedestal while She chooses to have alpha male sex with another man is not as easy as I thought it would be...