Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Where are You?

Mistress left to drop the kids at 8:20 this morning. She starts work at 10am, and it’s a 20 minute journey each way, so She had an hour to kill.

It’s ten minutes to ten now, so where is She? What has She been doing this past 45 minutes?

I’m not allowed to ask. Last Friday evening when She was late in the office I asked if Her boyfriend was there with Her, and She caned me severely for it. I am not to ask what She is doing, ever. She will let me know if I need to know, or She wants to let me know.

So that’s that. After those canes, I didn’t ask this morning.

I wonder if She’s thinking about it, and Her pussy is tingling? I think it must be – because She’s never done this before – gone off an un-accounted hour.

Wanked

Last night in bed Mistress wanked my cock – it was great. She told me She was not sucking it, that I did not deserve the attention She gave Her boyfriend. I should cum all over myself. She stopped wanking me. “Say it!” She said, “Say I do not deserve the attention You gave Your boyfriend today”.

“I do not deserve the attention You gave Your boyfriend” I said, as a huge orgasm let rip and I came all over myself.

3 comments:

m said...

Things have moved fast.I adore your Mistress's strong attitude,especially the severe discipline and verbal humiliation.Very hot indeed as is the cuckolding.
But to me,this is all fuel for my fantasies, whereas to you it is real.There I fear to tread as it would break my heart to be left as you are now.
I think it may even be easier to actually be with them enjoying her pleasure.This way you can only imagine the intimacy and how she lets herself go with her alpha lover.That would crack me up.

Anonymous said...

What a training tip, to link your cumming to such a thought!! :)

sub hubby said...

Hi m. It breaks my heart to be here - one of my thoughts as I blog is that I want other submissive men who aspire to be cuckolded to know how terribly, terribly hard it is when it happens.

As others have rightly commented here, it is like a drug - it is intoxicating - and after a high there is a low, but at the same time a desire for a bigger high - it's mad! And it seems to have the same effect on Her as on me - see my latest post today on that!

It cracks me up - you got it right there!

And as Weave comments - look at how She trains me to be more submissive to Her - and I'm worred with what I am now! What a life!

Be careful what you wish for!