Friday, September 24, 2010

More Talk


Mistress to me – just as She received my missive below:

Funny, I was in the middle of typing this txt to you before yours came in so I'll send it before reading yours to me I love you and only you. I love you as my submissive husband and only you have that role and place. You have the prime no. one spot on my life. Xx

Mistress to me – 10:45am - after She read my long one...:

Did I not make you polish my shoes as I went on a date? Is that dominating or not? Did I not make you wank yourself? Sometimes, I just want to do nothing and lie in your arms and sleep..... I enjoy that too. I also txt you and talk to you too just like I do him and I enjoy that. Do I have to be doing a dominating act for you and I to enjoy and love each other? Same way, he and I don’t have to be having bbm sex or real sex to be friends. You and I can sometimes be friends and enjoy that too. I do and sometimes, that's enough for me! Xx

Me - :

Yes. I'm not criticising You, and I'm not asking You to change or Dom more. All I'm doing is asking for Your understanding & help. Xx

Mistress - :

Ok, I do understand sweetheart and I will help you. In the meantime, pls don't worry about what it and spend your time pls working and making something of your business, that's what us important during the working day. I love you dearly xx

Me –

Good. Xx

Me – 11:36:

I guess the biggest thing for me all my life with You is that You have always loved, needed and wanted me, and only me. And You have always made that so apparent to me. This has always made me feel so lucky and privileged, and I have always felt so confident of Your exclusive love for me. Now You want and are having a real relationship with someone else - not only me. That turns some 15 year old fundamentals on their head. X

Me – 12:11:

Right now, for example, I don't know whether You've not replied to my text because (1) You are in a meeting, (2) don't have anything to say, or (3) have gone out for coffee with Dave, and despite my problems, are just getting on with Your relationship with him. Of course I assume it is the latter (3). Xx

That’s where things rest right now, 12:45.

No comments: