Friday, September 17, 2010

My crime

This morning Mistress turned in the bed, laid Her foot over me and put Her arm around my chest. We sleep naked.

My cock was semi hard and I played with it. She told me to stop and I did.

Her hand was 5 inches from my cock, but She didn’t touch it.

I thought if that were Dave’s cock, She’d go right for it.

I took Her hand and put it on my cock.

She wanked me. As She did, She said “You are not supposed to just put My hand on your cock. You should ask Me if you would like Me to play with your cock. Put yourself down for a punishment for that, and in future, ask.”

So I have recorded it in my punishment book: Today’s 17.9.10. Put Mistress’ hand on my cock and did not ask Her if She would like to play with my cock.”

This evening when we go to bed I will have to report to Her that She told me She would punish me for putting Her hand on my cock, and ask Her if She would like me to present myself for punishment.

She will almost certainly say yes, no matter that the hour, and I will strap on the leg and arm cuffs that She will use to hook my limbs to the 4 posts of the bed before She canes me hard for my transgression.

My arse still has scabs on it from the last time. I suspect She will draw blood tonight.

But this is exactly what I crave. Simplicity. I now know, without any doubt whatsoever, that I should not take the liberty of putting Her hand on my cock. I wish all life were so simple.

No comments: