Sunday, September 09, 2007

Back to School



Last Friday night my mum was round here having dinner, when She offered to pick the kids up at mid-day Saturday to take them to the library.


My cock went limp at the prospect. It would be the first opportunity Mistress would have had for some time to get me in the house alone, and give me the 45 canes She has said She intends to give.


I had decided not to give Mistress the new, heavier cane. But then I thought that was wrong. I should give Mistress the bigger cane, and should welcome the greater pane it lays on my arse, and the more effective the message She chooses to send in training me with it. So I shall give Her the bigger cane.


I have been in fear of these strokes for some time. The kids went back to school on Thursday, so Friday morning Mistress could have come home and caned me, but I had a golf lesson so was out as well.


I have been trying to be extra submissive in the hope that Mistress might relent and forgive me. In particular, since Mistress let me lick Her arse I have been offering to lick Her every morning in bed, pushing my tongue right it and sucking Her arsehole, which She clearly enjoys. I figure that is about one of the most submissive things I can do for Her.


But at the same time, at times I have been a little argumentative and inattentive – I think because I have cum so much in recent days. I definitely could behave more submissive to Mistress. I only hope She does not ask if I think I have been a good submissive. I could not lie, and would probably attract more strokes as a result.


Saturday morning my cock did not even get hard I was so scared of what would happen later.
Imagine my delight when Mistress got stuck into some school letters and did not get the time to cane me while the kids were out! Great.


But this morning Mistress asked me what strokes She owed me. I described the 45 She had said She wanted to give. Later I asked why she was asking, and She said because the kids were in school on Monday, and She could and would stop by and give them to me then.


On Monday I shall be reminded that I do not deserve to cum, even with permission, that I do not deserve to have Mistress’ hand play with my cock, that I must say ‘please’, ‘thank you’ and ‘Mistress’ when talking to Her, and never to cum without permission.

No comments: