Friday, September 21, 2007

Punished for cumming

This morning I drove in with Mistress to school as I’ve not been yet this term, and Mistress wanted me to drop Her off at work afterwards, as She is going out with the girls for lunch and wanted to eb able to enjoy a glass of wine without worrying about driving. I will go and pick Her up later as well.

So on the way back passed our house Mistress indicates to turn in, and I remind Her that we are going to Her office. She straightens up and drives passed the house, saying that it had been Her intention to stop off and cane me, but She guesses she’ll do that later, maybe tonight after the kids go to bed, or more likely, on Saturday after they go to bed. So, She says, I’ll have to lie there in complete silence while She canes me. She smiles. I don’t, but my cock tingles with fear.

I am puzzled why Mistress wants to cane me. She has promised me about 55 strokes that I have not yet received. All bar 15 of them are for cumming – and only once without permission – all other times She either permitted it, or told me to cum!

55 strokes is a long and painful experience. Already I cried for permission not to cum on Thursday morning, because I knew Mistress would cane me for doing so – but She pushed me over the edge and then calmly said She’d only give me ten strokes for cumming! But it’s ten on top of an existing 45! I’ll die!

I know I don’t deserve to cum, and that I deserve to suffer grossly if or when I do cum in Her presence, let alone in Her, but what am I to do? There is nothing I can do. I will just have to offer up my arse and feel the pain. And remember it next time and try to ensure that I do not provoke Her into giving me too many orgasms.

No comments: