Sunday, September 02, 2007

Last Night


Last night when we lay naked, me cuddling Mistress in bed, Mistress was kind enough to instruct that I go down on Her.

I started by sucking at Her lovely boobs, but She reached out to my head in frustration, placed Her hands on top of me and pushed me down to Her pussy where I applied the best of my ‘How To Eat Pussy’ knowledge.

Mistress delighted and was quite soon moaning and groaning – it is a few days since She last came. I experienced the usual rush that I feel as She shuddered to orgasm as I licked Her, gently sucking out all the juices that I could reach in and around Her warm pussy.

As She came down from Her high I moved my attention to Her arse and licked and probed at that, pushing my tongue as deep in as I could get it. My tongue couldn’t get very deep, but I did my best, relishing the submissive feeling that comes with this action.

Mistress did not allow me to tongue Her arse for long and said ‘Enough!’ folding Her legs up to close of my access. I climbed back up to lie with Her, my cock (Her cock really) large and throbbing.

I am not allowed to ask or offer to insert my cock into Mistress, but my cock was so hard last night that I decided to take the risk, and begged permission to insert it. Mistress kindly relented and allowed me to pump it into Her five times. She was warm and wet and I had no trouble penetrating Her. The five insertions came to pass very quickly. Mistress instructed me to pump a further ten times which worried me – this would take me close to orgasm I new. I did not want to cum for my pleasure, and I new that if I did I would be caned for doing so.
I stroked in and out carefully and the delight took me right up to the edge but I avoided cumming.

Mistress threw me out and instructed me to sleep, so I spooned in behind Her, my cock rubbing against Her arse, cupped Her breasts in my hands, and did my best to sleep, dry fucking Her as I did. Mistress allowed me in one or two more times before we finally did fall asleep.

This morning as I lay having my tea in bed I got to thinking. It is some time since I first offered my tongue as toilet paper for Mistress. She was originally excited at the idea, but has never taken me up on it, and indeed once instructed me not to talk about it as it was not a turn on for Her.

But if only I was allowed, in fact actually required, to lick Her arse and penetrate it with my tongue first thing every morning and last thing every night, no matter its state, as a clear symbol of Her superiority over me. What a joy that would be!

No comments: