Sunday, September 02, 2007

Outing

It is interesting how dominant Mistress has become in front of the Kids. She has obviously decided that She is ‘outing’ our female lead relationship (‘FLR’) to them.

For my birthday this year She ordered off the web, and then gave me in front of them, a T shirt with the words ‘She is the BOSS’ emblazoned across the front. I wore it all day that day.
Apparently when She ordered the T shirt from Her computer in work, She had one of the secretaries take a look at the design to see if it looked OK. So She was obviously happy to out our FLR to her as well.

At any opportunity to do so She will tell the kids that She is in charge in our relationship without hesitation.

This morning as She lay in bed with them (they join us in bed for a drink of milk or juice that I bring them with our tea) I asked Mistress if She was ready for Her breakfast in bed, and if not, whether it was OK to come down and tinker on my computer. She replied that She was not ready for Her porridge yet. “You can go down now. Bring my porridge at 09:30!” She told me. No please. No request. An instruction, as the kids lay next to Her.

I am required to explicitly ask, using the word ‘please’, for permission to go and play golf if I ever want to play, and I have to do this in front of the kids quite often. “Sweetie (I don’t call Her Mistress unless we are in private) please can I go to play golf at 10:30 this morning?” I ask, in full hearing of anyone present.

I wonder how far this will go. It cannot go to far in my opinion. The more we reinforce to each other and those around us the stronger and better our FemDom relationship will be.

2 comments:

MK Leather Goddess said...

It is interested reading your postings. I was reading about your children being in ear shot when your Mistress makes demands. That is something that I am struggling with but working on.

bdenied said...

just came across your blog. It is an interesting read. I did not come across anything regarding how she cuckolds you but I read it quickly....I will have to go back and re-read things. You may or may not be interested in my own blog.