Friday, September 14, 2007

TGI Friday? I don't think so!


Today is Friday. Traditionally this is the day of the week Mistress has chosen to deliver any punishment or discipline She has decided is due.
Mistress has just left to take the kids to school and will drive past the door on Her way to work in 30 minutes. What will She decide to do?

My cock was nice and hard in bed this morning, until I worked out it is Friday, when it became soft with fear. I cuddled Mistress gently and lovingly, and offered to go down and eat Her pussy and arse.

She kindly agreed and I lovingly licked and toyed with Her pussy, thought She chose not to cum – She said being left on the edge gave Her a better start for a horny day.

She raised Her leg and allowed me to tongue and lick Her lovely, ripe, delicate arse which I did for as long as She allowed. After I thanked Her for allowing me the privilege, told Her how I loved illustrating Her superiority over me by licking Her arse, and we cuddled again.

When She told me to get out of bed to make the tea I asked if She would like me to lick Her arse one more time and She agreed. I went down and sucked, licked and penetrated this haven before getting out of bed to make the tea.

I am hoping that my obvious submission to Her will be recognised and perhaps lead to some form of clemency. We shall see. If She does stop by then it is because She wants to influence me, and so I shall give Her the big cane.

No comments: