Thursday, September 06, 2007

Oh dear!

Last night as we got into bed Mistress pushed my hand down to play with Her which I gladly did. Shortly She told me to go down on Her and I slid down to do my thing, taking Her to orgasm a little faster than is usual for Her.

Once She was done She kindly allowed me a brief period of insertion, but as She later ordered me out the stimulation was too much and I came loud and copiously all over Mistress’ back as I snuggled into Her.

As I got a cloth to wipe Mistress clean She mumbled, half asleep, that I had cum without permission and would be punished with ten strokes.

I certainly had come this time, no mistaking it. I’ve never had such a noisy orgasm in my life! Don’t know what came over me.

But I am sure that any strokes Mistress gives me for cumming without permission are going to be hard ones to make sure the lesson is learned. So I’ve decided I won’t give Her the bigger cane unless She asks for it. I am up to 45 now after all!

No comments: