Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Kissing Ass


As always after a thorough caning, I cuddle Mistress even more gently as we go to bed, sleep and then wake in the morning, and today was no exception.

As I snuggled into Her naked body about 6.00 this morning, 30 minutes before the alarm goes, I said ‘Please feel free to tell me to lick Your arse or pussy if You would like to, Mistress’, and She grunted back at me.

5 minutes later She told me to go down and lick Her arse, telling me to make sure She stayed covered in the meantime. She pulled Her knees up to Her boobs, curving Her arse nicely for me to get stuck in, and I did.

I pulled Her gorgeous globes apart, licked and sucked, managing to penetrate Her further with my tongue than I have ever done before. I really probed, pushed licked, seeking out the most rewarding sensations I could for Her lovely hole.

After about 5 or 10 minutes, when it was clear She was not going to cum this morning, I lay back up with Her, asking if I could cuddle again, to which She agreed. I apologised for coming back up without instructions to stop, and told Mistress I felt guilty, asking if She wanted me to go back down, but She told me to stay up and cuddle Her which I did.

I thanked Her, and offered to go back down just before getting out of bed, to kiss Her arse again. Shortly, She told me to go back down and I did, again managing to thrust my tongue deep into Her arse and really licking it out. Eventually She told me to get up out of bed. She kindly permitted me a short wank while fondling Her breast. As soon as I got to the edge I stopped and got out of bed, licking the pre-cum off my fingers as I went down to make Her tea.

What a lovely start to the day. I can’t imagine a better one.

No comments: