Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Feast

Saturday night in bed Mistress told me to go down and lick Her arse. This was the first time She has instructed me to pleasure Her in this way, and wow, did I feast!

I pushed my tongue deep into Her, sucked hard on Her arse, pulling it all into my mouth. She directed me to put a finger in Her pussy, and I licked and sucked at Her arse while fingering Her to orgasm. Another first. For Her to come as I lick Her arse.

My cock was rock hard as I ate Her, but She paid it no attention at all, and put us both to sleep once She had had Her pleasure.

It is two weeks tomorrow since I came accidentally over Mistress’ back. I wonder when She will permit me to cum again. I hope it is not anytime soon – I think it is so good for our relationship when She gets all the sexual pleasure.

No comments: