Monday, September 03, 2007

The best possible start to the day and to the week

I woke fairly early this morning, and lay cuddling Mistress with my hard on pushing into the softness of Her gorgeous arse, may hands, as always, cupping and kneading her soft, tender breasts.

After hitting the snooze button She lay back on Her back and allowed me to go down on Her, telling me to go under the covers rather than exposing Her to the morning chill, which I gladly did.

I rejoiced in Her pussy as I licked and tongued. The pleasure of giving Her the memory of a morning blow job is a privilege indeed. I licked and probed and I continued to stroke and play with Her breasts.

Mistress chose not to cum this morning, and instead raised Her leg and told me I could lick Her arse! What a rare privilege indeed! I delightfully put my tongue to Her rosebud and licked as hard as I could around it, before pushing my tongue in as deep as it would go.

I lowered my hands to cup and stroke Her gorgeous arse cheeks as I licked at Her little hole, managing to rim my tongue all around it.

I was absolutely thrilled to be having this opportunity, and delighted at how long Mistress lay back, leg raised, permitting me this pleasure. It went on for ages, not just a cursory lick. I was in heaven!

Eventually Mistress had had enough, lowered Her leg, and told me to go and make tea.
I thanked Her for Her kindness in allowing me the pleasure of Her arse, and for being such a kind Mistress, and begged Her permission for a short wank while looking down on Her naked body, which She kindly agreed to. My morning was complete!

Later, as we drank our tea, I asked Her if She had enjoyed having me tongue Her rear. Imagine my joy when She said She had. “Yeah!” She said, “I loved it!” What great news. Hopefully I will be allowed this joy more often.

I am struggling with the idea of what to buy or give my Mistress as a thank You present for being the best, kindest Mistress in the whole world. Any suggestions welcome. My lead idea is a 23 year old stud, and I’m still working on that, but wonder whether She would have the time to enjoy it anyway!

No comments: